TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF WWW.JAPANESEFLAVOURS.COM
www.japaneseflavours.com is offered to you free of charge for your personal use and is subject to these terms and conditions. By using www.japaneseflavours.com you consent to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
AMENDMENTS TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We may occasionally make changes to our terms and conditions. If this concerns you, you are advised to check the current terms and conditions prior to every purchase. If you continue to use www.japaneseflavours.com after the date of a change in our terms and conditions, your use of www.japaneseflavours.com indicates your agreement to be bound by said new terms and conditions.
- When you register to use www.japaneseflavours.com you must ensure that your details held by us are correct and complete at all times.
- When you register, you will be given the option to receive information from I.A. Japanese Flavours about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive the above information, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by the Unsubscribe link in our newsletter, by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at +357 96 255590.
- www.japaneseflavours.com is available for non-commercial and domestic use only.
- I.A. Japanese Flavours has the right to refuse orders from businesses that we consider are for commercial or other non-domestic concerns.
PASSWORD AND SECURITY OF YOUR ACCOUNT
- When you register with www.japaneseflavours.com you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password secret and should not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting email@example.com
- If we believe that there has been a breach of your security or misuse of www.japaneseflavours.com, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account at our discretion.
- Payment with PayPal/Credit Card PayPal is a secure payment method which allows you to pay for your items quickly without having to share your bank details with retail websites. You just have to provide your details when you create your PayPal account. They are then encrypted and secured for good.
- If you already have a PayPal account, you can use it on our website to pay for your purchases quickly and securely.
- Please ensure that the expiry date of your payment card is after the date you place your order. In the event that the payment card has expired we will be unable to take payment and fulfil your order.
- Orders placed Monday – Friday before 13:00 are usually dispatched the same day unless it is a Bank or National Holiday. Orders placed Monday - Friday after 13:00 will be dispatched the next working day. In some occasions you might receive them late afternoon on the same date of order. Orders placed during the weekend will be dispatched on Monday morning.
- Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your goods in the agreed time, we will not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on the completed order form.
- We reserve the right to charge for any extra carriage costs incurred should the incorrect address be entered on your order. Until dispatch of your order please contact us to amend or add any delivery details.
- Frozen products are dispatched only within NICOSIA, LARNACA and LIMASSOL City limits.
- Frozen products are dispatched in our special insulated packages, to keep the products in a frozen condition for up to 5 hours, so it will reach the customer in the best possible condition.
- Orders will be dispatched to the customer following payment and confirmation of their preferred date and time. The package can then be collected from their nearest AKIS Express Office or delivered straight to their door.
- I.A. Japanese Flavours will accept no liability for defrosted products arising from the customer not being home to receive the delivery or not collecting the package from AKIS Express Office on the agreed date and time.
- In order to purchase alcohol products you must be over 18 years of age.
REFUNDS ON PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
- Once the payment of your order is received and all the items are dispatched, we are not able to offer refunds for any discounted items with limited expiry dates.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
- You can return any item within 14 days of receiving delivery of your order. Please note that any postage costs incurred when returning your items during this period will be at your own cost, unless the item is damaged, or was sent in error.
- The above policy does not extend to any items which have been opened, whose seal has been broken, special offers and perishable items (such as chilled or frozen items)
- Items supplied to customers should be returned in their original packaging to: I.A. Japanese Flavours P.O. Box 29341, 1624 Nicosia Or By Courier service after a telephone agreement.
- Please make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +357 96 255590 before returning any items. Any items returned without our knowledge will be refused.
- Please also note that the items remain your property until we have received them. You are therefore responsible for your goods while they are in transit to us.
- Provided the conditions above are met I.A. Japanese Flavours will refund the items, and postage where applicable.
PRODUCT SHELF LIFE
- Please note that we aim to send products with a shelf life of 1 month minimum, however exceptions do occur.
- Product descriptions have been prepared for information purposes only. While we have taken care in preparing these descriptions and believe them to be accurate, it is not a substitute for you reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Therefore I.A. Japanese Flavours is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information.
- Vegetarian dietary information covers products free from meat and fish to the best of our knowledge. In some cases products labelled vegetarian may include derivatives of fish or meat products, for which we are unable to accept liability due to the reasons stated above. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have specific product requirements or queries.
- Although we check our ingredients thoroughly it is not always made clear how certain additives and flavourings are manufactured and as such some vegetarian products may be unsuitable for strict vegetarians and vegans. We encourage vegetarians and vegans to judge at their own discretion whether the product in question is suitable before purchase..
- Occasionally our suppliers may increase their prices unexpectedly, and this is often something we become aware of only upon ordering stock from them. Therefore all prices shown on www.japaneseflavours.com may occasionally change.
- All prices are displayed in euro (€), and include VAT.
**These terms and conditions were last revised 25th of August 2015.